For the past 2 weeks, i've been replaying on my mind of finally going back in and try patching things up with the belief that I am all set cause I've got the passion to do this well this time. I never thought this passion was intertwined with money matters. All along, i kept this from being considered.
Then the day came that really tested my so-called passion. hmmm it was disappointing- the famous tag line, "You cannot have everything that you want"... yeah, right! especially coming from a person whom I think, has it's own attitude/personal issues. This is not getting any better. Hearing his words disappoints me- leading me to conclude that he's not a very good leader.
Well anyway, I decided not to pursue it, even if it will make me come out as indecisive. I've been blatant about my purposed of going back it and it seems everything are not set according to my heart-felt expectations. tsk - tsk. So much for that, I will have my next move, maybe it's not yet my time. Whatever it is that he's formulating, i just hoped that i will work. People are not agreeing to his ways and it would really be a struggle. I could have helped make things better, but they did not take a chance with me. I am realizing that it is never my loss but his.
One thing, I have learned from that encounter is that, you can never please anyone and that you can't always have your way. Sometimes, if you really like to do something, you just have to open up your mind to other means/ ways that might hold you back from getting it. If i have taken that, I think, I won't still be staying long- with his management style, it would be very chaotic. By now, I should know what I want and should learn how to go for it. I asked for apples- fresh apples but I was given a bunch of oranges which were already spoiled. How nice would that be! you sucked, Man!
All I could say is that Passion, is a strong drive to have or do something without minding anything else bad that might arise from it. I guess, i am not really passionate about oranges....
No comments:
Post a Comment